Project Manager (Pre-sales to Implementation-Alternative Assets/ERP)
Are you looking to work in a high performing global team?
My client; a leading global financial services provider is looking to onboard a Project Manager. As Project Manager, you will be playing a techno functional role in the alternative asset space. Your expertise will evolve around initiation, planning and execution of new and existing implementation efforts.
What you will be doing
- Define, document project scope, goals and deliverables
- Create project plan and report on progress to all stakeholders
- Execute a variety of project tasks such as data imports, configuration, testing, and knowledge transfer
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, for report development and workflow configuration
- Customer relationship during implementation (onboarding) phase
What you bring
- Up to 3 years’ experience within financial services industry; alternative assets space
- Strong Excel, ERP and/or Accounting software experience
- Ability to lead and deliver software implementation projects from presales to final delivery
- Knowledge of database structure; data migration, tools and processes
- Exposure to project management tools and methologies
If this sounds like you, please forward your updated resume to email@example.com and let's get on call for a confidential discussion!