Our client is a well-established name in the sexy world of hedge fund. Combining high-performance, distributed systems and advanced algorithms, they have been at the forefront of HFT world.
As an integral part of the global software engineering team, you will be partnering various stakeholders within the software development team in delivering high-performance trading technology platforms. You will have the opportunity to work on really exciting projects and building high-frequency systems with a team of passionate coders! Core responsibilities would include the following:
- Play a key role in the core designing team where you will architect low-latency connections to global financial exchanges
- Design and implement real-time, low-latency FPGA applications alongside the software development team
- Integrating network stacks to ensure seamless connections to the various exchanges
- Building sophisticated ethernet-based communication stacks direct from chip to switches
- Using logic scope, you will identify bottlenecks and measure latency and resolve any potential issues
- You will create custom logic to ensure efficiency in the management of large amount of data for users
You will ideally come with the following qualifications:
- With a minimum of 7 years’ professional experience in FPGA development, you will have strong working knowledge of FPGA products, development tools and related stimulators as well as design flow
- From a technical perspective, you will have got hands-on experiences in Verilog/System Verilog programming, ASIC development, network PHY interfacing as well as the ability to design and develop signal processing cores from system and architectural requirements
- Experiences in Ethernet protocols, C++ programming and Logic Scope will be crucial to the success of this role
- Coupled with your technical knowledge, you will have demonstrated independence and able to work collaboratively in a diverse and agile environment where multi-discipline team members work closely to ensure requirements are met
If you love working on challenging and complicated problems and looking for a new career in 2023, ping us with your CV today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat!