EC1 Partners has won an exclusive role with a leading cloud based PMS platform provider who focus on the Asset and Wealth Management industry
The role of the Senior Implementation Success consultant is to focus on successful on-boarding projects for new clients and delivery of larger projects for existing clients whilst also keeping customer satisfaction at a level that allows the company to ensure long term satisfied clients, with lower cost of support over time.
In addition, you will be required to assist the Customer Support team with more complex escalated support.
- On-boarding / Implementations / Project management.
- Lead the overall client implementation assigned
- Maintain project schedules, budgets, and risks
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen relationships
- Support pre- and post- sales processes and work with sales and account management professionals to implement new business.
- Own and resolve complex support cases that are escalated from the support team.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Project management skills for planning, estimates and delivery
- Proven experience delivering complex, large-scale projects on time
- Good understanding of the Wealth and Asset management sector
- Team player
- Professional English (other native languages like Swedish/Finish/Dutch/French/German is also a positive)
- Ability to perform training and webinars/seminars as required.
- Good knowledge of PMS software is an advantage.