EC1 Partners are exclusively partnered with a global fintech leader who are in search for an Lead C# Developer to sit within their Data & Analytics division.
You will be required to provide technical expertise, ownership, and responsibilities in end-to-end IT project delivery. You will be leading a small lean agile team of developers and should have a solid understanding on multi-threading, microservices, and application architecture. You should also have an understanding on authentication, containerization and basic cloud principles.
- Analyse, design, develop, test and maintain software at a level which sets standards for others to follow
- Provide support to end users
- Assist other team members with planning and estimation
- Effective communication with Global Analytics management, and Analytics teams in other regions
- Effective communication with users, brokers, and stakeholders globally
- Manage a small team of skilled software developers
Ensure that you understand the risks and controls on your department; what could go wrong, what controls you have to prevent/detect or contain these.
- Ensure that you are fully aware of and adhere to internal policies that relate to you, your role or any other activities for which you have any level of responsibility;
- Report any breaches of policy to Compliance and/ or your supervisor as described in the policy;
- Escalate risk events immediately and log them within 24 hours using the risk event capture form on the intranet;
- Provide input if requested to the Risk and Control Self-Assessment process, scenario analysis, ‘Deep Dive’ reviews and any other risk management processes, as required.
- Essential: Experienced in C# software development, and related technologies, including .Net Core
- Essential: Experienced in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Essential: Experienced in writing testable software
- Essential: Some experience of AWS Cloud technologies (S3, EKS, MSK, SQS, etc.)
- Essential: Experienced in working with containers (Docker)
- Desirable: Experience of managing software complexity
- Proficient in using .NET Framework and .NET core
- Solid knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Ability to write clean, readable code
- Strong in Object Orientated Programming, Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Proficient with Test Driven Development including Unit and Integration testing
- Proficient with code versioning in Git
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration ideally with TFS/GitLab
- Familiarity with databases such as MS SQL Server and or Oracle (or AWS managed DBs, e.g. DynamoDB, etc.)
- Open to innovative ideas/ experiences and ability to create new ideas, approaches or insights
- Seeks opportunities for improvements
- Handles situations and problems with innovation and creativity