Business Development Manager, EMEA
Our client is a Fintech unicorn that has dominated the international payments & cross-border payments over the last 10 years, growing exponentially since inception and operating at a global level, their incredibly robust technology removes all friction that comes with managing international payments. Your focus will be to help grow their newer solutions across EMEA, working closely with the SDR's and Sales Manager to identify new business. An ideal candidate for this will be highly energetic, collaborative and passionate about Fintech, and beneficial if there's an understanding of the paytech ecosystem.
What you will be doing:
- Working cross-functionally with the Sales Team and Sales Leader to conduct Product Market Fit and Total Addressable Market analysis to develop an in-depth understanding of the PayTech ecosystem.
- Build a clear value proposition for our prospects and embed these into our outbound marketing campaigns and customer facing collateral.
- Provide support in researching and identifying potential clients, identifying decision makers & qualify leads received by the SDR team.
- Successfully onboard handover new customers alongside the Compliance, Customer Success, Solutions, and Account Management
- Working with Product and Solutions teams to both understand project requirements and to implement complex technical solutions.
- Meet with clients to gain a good level of understanding of their business, identify pain points.
- Build a strong pipeline with accurately forecasted relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets.
- Use consultative and challenger sales techniques to establish the value of our SaaS services to prospects.
- Negotiate and close optimal contracts with clients to meet revenue targets, building a sustainable revenue stream.
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform, how it works and the benefits it offers
What you will bring
- Highly motivated individual looking for first-class career building opportunity, who thrives on being accountable for their own success
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience
- Related experience to one of more of the following PayTech, Open Banking, Embedded Finance
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development/new business environment with a a very good understanding of sales processes; deadlines; accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Proven understanding of sales metrics and to use them to build and plan for success
- Experience working alongside Product and Technical teams to build technical implementations and to feed customer needs back to the Product function
- Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
- Outstanding relationship building skills, internally and with clients
- Excellent negotiation, selling and communication skills to secure profitable contracts
- Experience of selling in a regulated environment within Payments.
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience in SaaS based sales