We are working exclusively with a financial data market leader that offers a comprehensive suite offering across risk management, trading and performance in setting up a new development team to support their APAC growth plans. They provide accurate and timely data that reduces risk and enhances decision making to both buy-side and sell-side worldwide.
As an integral part of the regional development team, you will be responsible for partnering the various stakeholders in delivering high-performance technology platforms to their customers. Core responsibilities would include the following:
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, from conceptualisation to release and support
- Write high-quality code, according to agreed standards, with the relevant stakeholders, integration and automation test coverage
- Responsible for the development of new features and improvements of applications on existing platform
- Contribute to the overall architecture of the system by applying relevant frameworks and software development designs as needed by working with other team members
- Codes, tests, debugs and documents software applications
You will ideally come with the following qualifications:
- With a minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development, you will have strong hands-on in full SDLC
- You will have got strong hands-on in Java 11 or Java 8, AWS as well as React, Angular or similar front-end technology
- Coupled with your technical knowledge, you will have demonstrated independence and able to work collaboratively in a diverse and agile environment where multi-discipline team members work closely to ensure requirements are met
- With a strong passion for anything financial or data-related, you will also be a true-blue techie
If you are smart, collaborative, and passionate and looking for a change, ping us with your CV today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat!