With current valuation over $2B, our client started in New York with the objective of providing secure digital assets infrastructure to global banks worldwide. As part of their global expansion plans, they have set up footprints in Asia and created multiple headcounts to set up a customer success team based out of Singapore to support their regional growth.
As an integral part of the team and a successful Customer Success Manager, your focus will be on identifying opportunities for product utilisation and providing the day-to-day support that enables their customers to operate and grow. These customer relationships will be based on a deep understanding of their business and their cutting-edge product suite to meet the goals of both parties.
- Serve as a single point of contact to manage the customer throughout their lifecycle, right up to onboarding, adoption of products, upselling and cross-selling of solutions
- Build strong and trusted customer relationships that helps anticipate any concerns and ensure satisfaction
- Drive customer retention and adoption rates by constantly conducting regular meetings and ongoing reviews to discuss open issues and educating them
- Advocate for your customers by leveraging internal business relationships to resolve concerns and enhance their experience
- Be a part of the pre-sales and post-sales process during the sales cycle
- Educate clients on how to fully leverage their range of products, particularly as new features are rolled out
- Be a close point of contact for solving customer issues, in tandem with the Technical Support team
What you bring:
- A minimum of 5+ years’ relevant experience in a customer success role; any people-management experience would be good as this role has the potential to move up to manage a team
- Prior work at a financial services business would be advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in building customer loyalty and driving increased spend
- Experience with digital assets, SaaS will be highly regarded
- You will be comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic environment; past exposure to a high-growth and/or startup is also valuable
In this sassy digital assets unicorn, you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech.