My client who is a leaving provider in financial market data and infrastructure is looking for a Programme Manager to join their London based team.
The objectives of the team are:
- Maintain and evolve the project charters, coordinate project plans, resource plans, and related project management, ensuring all requirements and objectives are met
- Lead detailed plans across the critical path to delivery of project objectives, engaging with partners and critically assessing requirements
- To direct and manage programme project delivery on time and to budget
- Ensure that risks and issues are clearly identified and mitigated to minimise impacts on the organisation and our customers
- To provide clear, accurate, timely and actionable information that allows technology and business partners to understand delivery status, progress and performance
- Partner with Business and Technology stakeholders to align on delivery and ensure business value is achieved based on the corporate strategy
- Ensure that there is high visibility and transparency of programme portfolio health to enable senior management to make informed decisions
- Deliver compliant solutions following best practice, standards and regulations
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Collaborating with key stakeholders, Shape, Manage and Deliver a multi-workstream technology programme and/or portfolio of projects.
- Manage and report workstream delivery against a clearly defined delivery plan that includes Quality assurance of workstream deliverables.
- Provide leadership and direction to the programme or project team, resolving escalated issues.
- Provide Clear communication of portfolio-level and where necessary detailed reporting to C-Suite's
- Operate in a matrix environment with a clear understanding that the service relationship is owned by the service owners and development leads.
- Identify, monitor and mitigate Programme, Project and where related, Operational Risks (& mitigations)
- Manage local communications to a clearly defined communication plan
Essential Skills/Experience Required
- Successful experience in delivering technology risk reduction programmes or projects
- Successful experience in delivering technology integration/separation requirements resulting from an organizational mergers & acquisitions
- Successful experience in delivering large-scale, complex transition programmes
- Successful experience in Programme Management, Transition, Vendor Management, Technology Operations
- Degree or equivalent level of professional qualifications and/or experience