Are you looking to join one of the worlds largest providers of financial market data and infrastructure. This global FinTech Provider are currently looking for a Solutions Architect, to join their Nottingham or London based team.
Accountabilities & Duties:
• Hands-on Technical Architect working closely with the Business, peer Architects and agile development teams to define solutions architecture.
• Responsible for vendor assessment.
• Align Trading Architecture with the wider Enterprise Architecture and Business vision
• Understand and review current system architecture
• Define the glide path from current state to target architecture
• Ensure our open platform architecture remains secure
• Drive the highest levels of quality and service
• Promote enterprise wide reuse of technology components
• Track industry trends and ensure new system designs exploit enabling technologies
• Maintain strong working relationships and ensure design patterns and best practices are communicated to and effectively adopted by development teams
• Communicate and win support from senior stakeholders for business-impacting technology decisions
• Collaborate with development, QA, Application support and Infrastructure managers to improve the operational efficiency of the organization.
Accountabilities & Duties:
• Understanding of Financial Services / FinTech enviroments
• Understanding end to end workflows across desktop, Office 365, cloud, snowflake etc and co-mingling with proprietary data
• Understanding of the content and analytics required to support workflows and techniques to onboard (inc. from 3rd parties), process and distribute those content sets.
• Understanding of Data Modelling and Management inc. Data Quality
• Good understanding of FIX data/message modelling and FIX infrastructure management
• Solution design and estimation.
• Low Latency Trading Systems Architecture including Software, Bus, Caching and Database technologies.
• Self starter, highly motivated, outstanding problem solver
• Technology evangelist
• Experienced at striking the balance between architectural vision and near term delivery
• Effective collaboration and influence across organizational boundaries
• Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
• Strong verbal and written communications.
• Design and architecture of systems and software components
• Demonstrated track record architecting systems for quality, availability, supportability, scalability, extensibility and security
• Experience in Cloud technologies particularly AWS, Azure,
• HTML5/JS, Docker, Kubernetes, databases, serverless, Authentication protocols eg OAuth, API definition eg Swagger,
• Information security architecture and secure software development and tooling.
• Agile development methodologies and DevOps, CI/CD pipeline and associated tooling, Jira
• Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
• Strong ability to build and maintain working relationships with the Business and implementation teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience