APAC Assistant Manager (Regulatory Operations)
Are you looking to work in a high performing global team?
EC1 Partners is working exclusively with a Leading Global Hedge fund to onboard a Regulatory operations Assistant Manager. You will be joining their growing team, supporting the largest, most complex Hedge Funds across the globe.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for Regulatory operations within APAC jurisdiction
- Build and maintain operational oversight to ensure Complete, Accurate and Timely Reporting
- Expert in Regulatory Operations support processes to assist junior members
- Close collaboration with Trading Venue Members and internal teams to ensure accuracy of data within trading systems and data management systems)
- Ensure reduction/avoidance of incorrect submission and improve overall compliance with regulatory responsibilities with NCAs and other regulatory bodies
What you bring
- Up to 3 years’ experience within financial services space; FX Trading/Prime Brokerage
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance/Banking or any relevant field
- Detailed understanding of MAS, HKMA and ASIC obligations
- Demonstrable experience to perform data analysis, data extraction and manipulation
- Proficiency in MS Office products
If this sounds like you, please forward your updated resume to email@example.com and let's get on call for a confidential discussion!