Programme Manager - Data & Transformation
This global exchange is looking for a Programme Manager to join there Data & Transformation organisation. They are looking for a Programme Manager to work on projects within the Data & Analytics' Transformation portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- As the programme Manager you will be managing multiple projects of large size/complexity while working with other senior members of the team to ensure technical & business objectives are achieved.
- Delivering software delivery programmes within the restriction of scope, time and cost.
- Being able to manage large programmes while working independently.
- Monitoring the costs, timescales and resources. used within the project.
- Consistently updating senior stakeholders around the progress of project and any issues faced.
What you will bring:
- Financial services experience, as well as multiple years experience working on complex large projects.
- Project Risk & Staff Management experience.
- Previous experience working on Data & Transformation projects within a Global Orgranisation (ideally within financial services)
- Experience delivering projects both in waterfall & agile.
- Extensive Stakeholder Management experience.
- Must be London based - 2 - 3 days in the office