Senior Business Development Executive, London
Do you have the appetite to be part of a start-up like environment (without the financial volatility) and be instrumental in their growth in Europe?
My client is an AI technology intelligence company that has built a formidable brand globally, now looking to replicate success in Europe, they hold an impressive track-record in empowering online businesses to stop and prevent fraud powered by the latest AI technology.
What you will be doing:
- Identify all potential business opportunities through cold outreach such as cold calling and social platforms (LinkedIn). This involves researching companies, identifying the key business decision makers, and generating leads.
- Supporting the end-to-end sales process - lead generation, reaching out to prospective clients, and building relationships with key decision makers. You will work with internal teams to present demos and run trials, as well as help build a network of clients through different cold outreach platforms.
- Present and demonstrate solutions to c-suite and relevant business leaders.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts and Technical Account Managers in performing demos and running trials to close deals.
- Update the Salesforce with the relevant information. This includes all customer interactions from LinkedIn messages, calls and emails.
- Follow up and speak with prospects that have attended events with the purpose of booking meetings, seeking out more senior level contacts, as necessary.
- Write succinct business emails to current customers as well as introduction emails, promoting the brands solutions and updates.
What you bring:
- Minimum 1 years b2b sales experience in the tech/SaaS space
- Be target driven, self-motivated and collaborative
- Demonstrate an ability to generate leads and form strong relationships
- Competency with LinkedIn, CRM systems and sales campaigns
- Strong professional written and verbal communication