Locations: London / Manchester
Our client is a leader in the Data and Analytics arena, and is looking for a senior Business Analyst to join their Professional Services team. You will be responsible for gathering user and business requirements, developing and prioritising project backlogs, writing user stories and acceptance criteria, performing testing and supporting the client in ensuring realisation of value for their investment,.This is client facing role.
What you will be doing:
• Collaborate with clients and internal team members to identify and analyse business and technical needs through workshops, interviews, documentation analysis and other techniques.
• Document and validate business, functional, and non-functional requirements to ensure that the requirements are clear, comprehensive, and testable.
• Participate in Scrum ceremonies, including PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Show and Tell, and Retrospective.
• Write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, including DOR and DOD.
• Contribute to project estimation, planning, and risk management.
• Work with Project team to ensure clear and comprehensive test cases with supporting data and test conditions.
• Provide support to Implementation Consultants to maximize team productivity and ensure on-time delivery.
• Assist with client-facing documentation, including users guides and marketing material.
• Act as a liaison between business and technology groups to facilitate communication both ways.
• Review, assess and prioritise project change requests against the project business case.
• Facilitate meetings and ensure decisions/actions are captured, communicated and tracked.
• Analyse business processes based on master data requirements, client data inputs and vendor SLA’s to determine workflow requirements
• Work with project stakeholders to understand business case and provide influence to ensure that features that underpin the business case receive appropriate priority
What you will bring
• 10+ years experience as a product / business analyst.
• Excellent understanding of data with a proven ability to analyse information and validate for patterns and inconsistencies.
• Strong writer with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and concisely and to translate technical issue to non-technical stakeholders.
• BA Qualifications as ISEB / BCS Diploma in Business Analysis, Agile Product Owner or equivalent would be desirable but not required
• Agile Scrum Master or PRINCE2 Practitioner qualifications desirable but not required
• Experience of multiple business and data modelling methodologies UML / BPMN / Data Modelling Is required
• Experience with Confluence, SharePoint, or similar collaboration tools.
• Financial industry experience is required.