Our client is a Global leader in the FinTech markets. We’re building a community of extraordinary people who will break new barriers, evangelise what User Research can do. If you’re passionate about research methods and integrating user research to the design process and the product development, you could join our growing team of researchers.
- Identify research needs, plan, collect, analyse user behavior through product development
- Extract impactful findings and communicate them in a meaningful way to support the cross functional team
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations
- Drive user-centered design by collaborating with the team (designer, PM, Editorial etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and leverage existing knowledge and insight on user behaviour to augment their product experience dynamically
- Develop and utilise personas, journey maps and run workshops to aligned with the cross functional teams
- Identify research needs, plan and design research studies, defining recruitment screeners, and use recruitment channels as well utilising various parts of the organisation to build internal and external customer engagement.
- Design hypotheses and lead studies that examine both user behaviour and attitude, motivation as well as larger market directions
- Conducting research to gather insights for new product and concept developments including user requirements gathering and early-stage concept and prototype testing, guerrilla research, and other approaches to ensuring the user needs are fully understood
- Work closely with Product Owners, Designers and Developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction
- Modelling insights gained from user research into formats to enhance organizational understanding of our users – such as experience maps, service blueprints and actionable reports
- Confidently communicate findings and actionable insights to ensure true end-to-end experience is considered
What you’ll bring:
- MSc/PhD, human behaviour related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, anthropology, or related field)
- Full understanding and demonstrable experience of research methodologies: Qualitative: RITE, usability testing, and contextual enquiry, interview, diary study etc.
- Basic understanding of quantitative: usability metrics, web analytics, survey creation, card sorting, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts
- Ability to support AND challenge product and user experience assumptions and related questions across mobile and desktop devices.
- A passion for research with a self-starter attitude
- Strong stakeholder management skills at various levels of hierarchy
- Evidence that you have successfully designed digital / self-serve journeys which became the user’s desirable, feasible and viable channel-of-choice
- Comfortable supporting multiple initiatives simultaneously