Head of Sales & Business Development, Exchange
Immediate Supervisor’s Position Title:
MD, Head of Exchange
Operating under a well regulated framework is at the core of OSL’s values to build trust and transparency in our platform. In December 2020, OSL was granted approval by the Hong Kong SFC to operate a Virtual Asset Platform (Type 1 and Type 7). Combined with our PSA license in Singapore and upcoming US licensing we are looking for a highly motivated individual to drive the growth of our exchange business. The success of the exchange hinges on having a diverse mix of participants on the platform. This role will provide the opportunity to craft a customer acquisition strategy that directly targets this diverse customer base and own the full sales lifecycle from lead generation to onboarding.
· Identify and develop customer acquisition strategies across multiple customer segments. This will require having a deep understanding of the different types of exchange participants, their trading strategies and technology used.
· Own the execution of the above strategy. Success will require management of all aspects of customer acquisition including pipeline management, scoping, pitching and onboarding.
· You will have an established technology platform with an existing client base to draw upon when pitching for new business.
· Determining pricing strategies that are attractive to each customer segment will also be crucial to the success of this role with a focus on pricing that increases overall exchange volumes.
· Work closely with OSL marketing team to develop specific campaigns, events, collateral all aimed at increasing volumes on the exchange.
· Candidates with at least five years' experience in sales, relationship management or business development within financial markets, with 2 years in the crypto/digital assets a plus.
· Strong existing or demonstrated ability in building relationships with market makers, hedge funds, proprietary traders, family offices, UHNW and other investors.
· Demonstrated history of successfully growing and managing a customer franchise
Understanding of the requirements to successfully operate within a regulated institution
· Ambitious, self-motivated, independent and assertive with good communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills capable of interacting with C-suite executives
· Highly motivated, results driven with entrepreneurial drive
· Ability to align with the values of teamwork, integrity, strive for profitability and innovation
· Native speaker in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese
DATAYES - SALES DIRECTOR - SINGAPORE
DataYes is a Fintech company funded by Wanxiang Group, and founded by senior experts in the
financial and high-tech fields. We are committed to combining Big Data and Artificial Intelligence with
professional investment concepts to create a world-class intelligent investment management and data
The company is incorporated in Shanghai and has branches in Beijing, Nanjing, Shenzhen, New York,
Hong Kong and Singapore; with over 600 employees. We are looking for a high performing Sales
Director who is a strong hunter to join a fast-growing high-tech enterprise to accelerate our sales
presence in Asia ex-China and EMEA.
• Drive sales, aggressively expand the client base and exceed sales targets
• Contribute to marketing strategies to build a robust sales pipeline
Key Requirements :
• 5+ years of B2B sales experience selling financial data and/or SAAS financial platform solutions
• Proven track record in meeting or exceeding sales targets
• Established client base and influence within target client segments (i.e. buy-side, hedge funds, family
offices and sell-side research; with a China focus) and/or market data resellers
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills are required, a strong command of Chinese is
• A self-starter with the ability to work in a high-growth, rapidly changing marketplace
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field is required
Our client is a low-code automation software, supporting global and regional financial institutions in their data transformation journey. Partnering with tier 1 global partners and an impressive list of tier 1 and 2 financial institutions, our client deliver solutions across the whole FI trading floor, from trade confirmation to reconciliation processes, allowing for higher efficiency and better accuracy.
Passionate about customer service, they believe in empowering their team members to support the growth regionally and globally. The ideal incumbent is technically inclined and has a strong passion for customer service. Supporting a group of APAC clients, your core responsibilities will include the following:
To be successful in the role, you will ideally have the following:
You will be working alongside established multinationals and expecting a competitive renumeration package with unparalleled opportunity for career progression.
will be part of a global and regional teams of industry focused consultants and manage a team of 30 members with 6 to 7 direct reports which will work across our client’s customer and prospect base to leverage the capabilities of Our Client and its partners to deliver transformational business outcomes to their customers in APMEA.
You are expected to have a deep understanding of the business processes of financial institutions and be able to position the value of Our Client's Payments (both Retail and Enterprise Payments) and Core Banking offerings (software and services) to help address those needs. As such this role requires this individual to lead external engagement and work collaboratively and closely with the sales, marketing, solutions management, and services teams to be successful.
'Click I'm Interested to send us your CV today'
Sales Director, - Singapore – ASEAN
Budget up to SGD 300K Base + Comm, OTE $600K Uncapped Commission!
25 days annual leave
Amazing opportunity to join a very innovative, fast growth and cutting-edge business that is exchange-listed and recognised as the leading provider of data analytics globally.
Our client has grown rapidly and has established footprints around the world with offices across Europe, ASIA & North America.
They are a leading provider of software solutions and consulting services to various industries such as Financial Institutions, Oil & Gas, Telco among others. They have a specialization in areas such as self-service analytics, cybersecurity, IoT, machine learning etc.
Their solution set provides critical information, insights, and technology that enable customers to manage their data efficiently, essentially a very smart and powerful database incorporating real-time and historical data sets.
Over the last couple of years, the organisation has experienced tremendous growth and one joining this is will be part of the next stage of growth for the organisation particularly in Asia!
This is a strategic and senior hire for our client, based in Singapore, a highly visible role within the business reporting to the regional CEO. You will be targeting and prospecting clients within the Telco vertical and market. We seek a hands-on Sales Director, a self-starter, who can manage the sales effort for this vertical, perhaps you have run a PnL before but remain a hands-on senior individual contributor motivated by closing large and complex deals.
The ideal candidate will be someone with strong software solution sales experience selling (circa 10+ years) to the Telco market or with experience gained around this segment allowing someone to gain access to a strong and deep client network in this sector. You will have a track record of over achievement, any experience selling any solution linked to IoT, big data, analytics or machine learning would be highly advantageous.
You will be overseeing the strategy, roadmap, and pipeline for the Telco Industry for our client in Asia.
What you bring
In return, you will benefit from:
'Click I'm Interested to send us your CV today'
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.