Lead Product Manager
Lead Product Manager
Infrastructure Engineer / DBA
A FinTech provider to financial institutions on a mission to disrupt the foreign exchange market, applying innovative technology to tap FX liquidity, bring market transparency and ensure clients achieve best execution. They operate a successful core trading platform, with direct connectivity to all major banks, fronted by a sophisticated trading user interface. They are building a global team of highly competent individuals in the areas of Infrastructure, Application and Client Services.
We are looking for a candidate with DBA experience, but also willingness to assist colleagues in other regions with platform and network issues where they can.
Senior XA Market Data Engineer
ICE Data Services
Who You Are
Senior Program Manager- Cutting Edge FX Vendor
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to be responsible for implementation of the company’s strategic solutions (a subset of our overall product offerings). The role is a combination of external and internal facing – essentially a liaison between our current/prospective buy and sell-side clients and our internal teams (sales, development, etc.) to ensure that we build and implement the best-in-class products for the market.
Application Support - Efx/FIX Background
A leading global financial services firm which provide best in-class on-demand co-located infrastructure and connectivity, priced on a month-to-month basis, offering a compelling solution to businesses looking to lower expenses and reduce operational overhead.
They also offer a high-performance FX matching and aggregation platform as a service, The system provides smart order routing, price aggregation, and highly configurable price distribution in one unified solution available via a Web based UI.
Coupled with advanced liquidity management, real-time TCA and their low latency pre-trade credit component deliver a performant, cost effective solution to their client eFX needs.
We are looking for someone who has 3+ years’ experience working primarily with customer support in financial services. This role is for individuals who can work effectively as part of the local and wider global team, along with the ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership. We are looking to talk to people with:
Regional Head Role – thinkFolio Professional Services
IHS Markit’s Financial Services Solutions division provides industry-leading solutions, data services and investment management capabilities to enhance the end-to-end lifecycle for traded and illiquid markets. As the flagship of our front-office capability suite, thinkFolio is a leading provider of portfolio modelling and management tools, compliance, trading and cash management functions for the buy-side. thinkFolio has an extensive global client base with the majority of clients currently in the EMEA and expanding rapidly into North America and Asia-Pacific regions. IHS Markit is making considerable investments in the thinkFolio product and is increasing the size of the team to support growing number of projects.
Within the IHS Markit thinkFolio Professional Services area we are looking to recruit a vibrant, energetic, proactive Lead for our Americas Professional Services Department to service our expanding profile of clients in the region in addition to growing and developing the Professional Services team overall.
The Regional thinkFolio Professional Services Director is a high value independent professional who is responsible for Leadership, Management and continual personal development of team members in the region. The successful candidate will own and be accountable for driving revenue growth and meeting revenue targets, ensuring delivery of quality services for all consulting engagements and services; recognise leads and execute new business opportunities. This role will also work closely with the Sales and Client Management teams to help identify and/or close services opportunities across both new and existing customers; and to partner with other FS Solutions Professional Services teams.
The candidate we are seeking is focused, organised and highly-driven, should believe in leading by example and have a strong ability to motivate and inspire the team for success. This qualified leader will have strong experience in project management, analysis, system flows and business architecture to lead and provide oversight of client implementations.
Key role and responsibilities will include:
Ability to move seamlessly between multiple implementations and changing client requirements.
Governance, Teamwork, Transparency, Client Trust and Strong Partnerships are key values for all projects run within the team.
Page 1 of 1
SALES DIRECTOR, AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Bringing together Axioma, DAX and STOXX to form Qontigo represents a partnership beyond standard, creating an
investment intelligence advantage with our clients, from risk to return. Qontigo combines the most sophisticated risk
analytics and portfolio-construction tools in the market with globally recognized leadership in creating market-defining
We Innovate. We Create. We Collaborate. We are currently seeking an experienced sales person to join our sales
team, based out of Sydney selling both analytics and index services to our clients in Australia and New Zealand
• Drive ambitious sales growth to meet or exceed annual targets
• Target prospects and acquire new clients through cold calling, prospecting, networking and securing appointments
• Identify new sales opportunities and initiate and manage sales dialog with these contacts
• Foster client relationships in an effort to upsell products
• Communicate Qontigo’s value proposition to prospective clients
• Work with Client Success, Marketing and Research departments to ensure consistent lead generation
• Solve customers’ challenges by applying a combination of technology, business, interpersonal and professional
• Negotiate and close sales contracts
• Gather product feedback from customers and relay those needs to Product Management
• Manage sales communication with leads and prospects
• Record and track sales activities using Qontigo’s CRM software
• Regularly report to management on performance vs. sales objectives
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a background in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or Computer
Science is preferred
• At least 8 years of financial market experience - experience selling sophisticated financial software solutions
and/or index solutions into the asset owner, buy-side and sell-side
• CFA designation is desirable but not required
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Enthusiasm for helping clients solve their business problems
• A can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills and a passion for problem solving, independent thinking and process
• Solid understanding in equity concepts around index strategy and its use cases
• Knowledgeable and conversant in factor risk models and/or financial indices is desirable
• Conversant in portfolio optimization process and theory
• Knowledge and understanding of applying risk analysis in a multi-asset class framework
• A demonstratable ability to learn on the job and under pressure
Deutsche Börse announced April 9, 2019, the creation of a new company Qontigo through the $850M acquisition of
Axioma combined with Deutsche Börse’s Index Businesses (STOXX/DAX). Axioma, a global provider of cloud-based
portfolio and risk management software solutions, and STOXX/DAX are highly complementary. The acquisition was
completed as a strategic partnership with General Atlantic—the preeminent global growth equity firm providing capital
and strategic support for growth companies - as a minority investor in the new company. The entrepreneurial
leadership team of Qontigo will be led by former Axioma CEO, Sebastian Ceria.
Qontigo creates a fully integrated, uniquely positioned buy-side intelligence leader and growth company. Together
Qontigo will provide unique investment solutions, products and analytics to meet the growing demand for an end-to-
end platform. The union of Axioma, and STOXX/DAX into Qontigo is uniquely equipped to help clients capitalize on the
critical trends now reshaping the investment-management landscape.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.