HEAD OF DELIVERY PAYMENTS
HEAD OF DELIVERY PAYMENTS
Our client is a high-growth data-centric automation software whose intuitive, no-code platform are being used by global financial institutions worldwide. The global pandemic has only exacerbated their business and due to growth plans, they have created 2 new headcounts to support the growth.
As an Implementation Consultant, you live to delight customers by solving business problems with technology. You are a customer advocate and responsible for end-to-end project lifecycle, from inception to “go-live”. Working alongside the business teams, you will gather and document customer functional and technical requirements before going on to configure products to ensure they fit the technical requirements of customer’s environment.
Some key deliverables include solution designing, quality of configuration, resolving any technical issues, providing oversight for test case production. You will also educate customers on what’s required for successful implementations, deliver administrator, train-the-trainer, and end-user training sessions, and authoring training materials as required, regular project discussions with customers and project teams to review work plans, risks, actions, issues, and decisions that drive projects to completion and minimize “time to value”. This role will also see you supporting sales opportunities as and when required.
Who you are:
If you are looking to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, we’d like to meet you.
Following a series of successful fundings, and valuation crossing multiple billions, our client, a payments unicorn with a strong global financial infrastructure platform in place has created multiple headcounts within its global solutions team to scale the business.
You will work collaboratively at a high level with internal and external customers in sales, product strategy and development teams to optimize and leverage any product/sales capabilities and build them into the short- and long-term pre-sales strategy. Through a cutting-edge technology stack, you will provide a seamless payments solution for global issuers.
Your day to day will cover, but may not be limited to just the following activities:
What you bring to the organisation:
If you are looking to make an impactful result with a FinTech unicorn, this role may just work for you!
Our client, a Gartner Magic Quadrant winner and a leading global provider of enterprise software solutions to Fortune 500s and global enterprises has been on a trajectory growth mode. This is a newly-created headcount to support their Asia expansion plans.
Responsible for the APAC market, this role will be instrumental in in delivering revenue growth via building and growing their channel eco-system infrastructure to ensure the success of the partners and alliances. You will report to the VP of Sales and will cover the following responsibilities:
To be successful in this role, you should ideally possess the following:
If you take pride in establishing long-term business relationships, is commercially astute with extensive applications software experiences and looking for growth, this is the ideal role for you!
My client who is a leaving provider in financial market data and infrastructure is looking for a Programme Manager to join their London based team.
The objectives of the team are:
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Essential Skills/Experience Required
My client is a global leading FinTech firm who specialise in providing financial market data and infrastructure. They are currently looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer, to join their team in London.
What you will bring:
Are you looking to join one of the worlds largest providers of financial market data and infrastructure. This global FinTech Provider are currently looking for a Solutions Architect, to join their Nottingham or London based team.
Accountabilities & Duties:
• Hands-on Technical Architect working closely with the Business, peer Architects and agile development teams to define solutions architecture.
• Responsible for vendor assessment.
• Align Trading Architecture with the wider Enterprise Architecture and Business vision
• Understand and review current system architecture
• Define the glide path from current state to target architecture
• Ensure our open platform architecture remains secure
• Drive the highest levels of quality and service
• Promote enterprise wide reuse of technology components
• Track industry trends and ensure new system designs exploit enabling technologies
• Maintain strong working relationships and ensure design patterns and best practices are communicated to and effectively adopted by development teams
• Communicate and win support from senior stakeholders for business-impacting technology decisions
• Collaborate with development, QA, Application support and Infrastructure managers to improve the operational efficiency of the organization.
Accountabilities & Duties:
• Understanding of Financial Services / FinTech enviroments
• Understanding end to end workflows across desktop, Office 365, cloud, snowflake etc and co-mingling with proprietary data
• Understanding of the content and analytics required to support workflows and techniques to onboard (inc. from 3rd parties), process and distribute those content sets.
• Understanding of Data Modelling and Management inc. Data Quality
• Good understanding of FIX data/message modelling and FIX infrastructure management
• Solution design and estimation.
• Low Latency Trading Systems Architecture including Software, Bus, Caching and Database technologies.
• Self starter, highly motivated, outstanding problem solver
• Technology evangelist
• Experienced at striking the balance between architectural vision and near term delivery
• Effective collaboration and influence across organizational boundaries
• Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
• Strong verbal and written communications.
• Design and architecture of systems and software components
• Demonstrated track record architecting systems for quality, availability, supportability, scalability, extensibility and security
• Experience in Cloud technologies particularly AWS, Azure,
• HTML5/JS, Docker, Kubernetes, databases, serverless, Authentication protocols eg OAuth, API definition eg Swagger,
• Information security architecture and secure software development and tooling.
• Agile development methodologies and DevOps, CI/CD pipeline and associated tooling, Jira
• Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
• Strong ability to build and maintain working relationships with the Business and implementation teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Global Fintech company which are undergoing several business and technology transformation projects. This global Fintech Provider are currently looking for a Senior Technical Delivery Manager, to join their London team.
Accountabilities & Duties:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Our client is a Global leader in the FinTech markets. We’re building a community of extraordinary people who will break new barriers, evangelise what User Research can do. If you’re passionate about research methods and integrating user research to the design process and the product development, you could join our growing team of researchers.
What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll bring:
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing digital asset focused firm. Our client are an established, well placed digital asset and digital trading business that are looking to make a key strategic wealth management sales hire in Hong Kong to spur their growth through revenue growth and strategy. This business is well led, well placed and powered by some impressive technology, they have a diversified offering which is experiencing strong uptake in the market.
The hire is to target UHNW and Wealth management markets/clients and engage market participants, to invest and trade into digital assets via our clients platform and market access.
Reporting to the MD of this business line, you will be working closely with the senior management and be responsible for driving revenue into the private wealth management markets.
The ideal person must have a strong sales track record, be strategic thinking, ideally with around 7-10 years sales experience gained within private banking, wealth management firm or a business servicing this client segment. Good experience in how private banks/wealth management firms operate, hedging and other related practices these firms use will be very helpful to gain traction with the target market. You will also have to have a passion and be enthusiastic about cryptocurrency and/or trading related technology. You will be able to operate successfully and smoothly in what is a startup-type environment, someone self-motivated and relentless for success/growth.
If you have direct experience in cryptocurrency, this would be great, as well as strong understanding or experience with derivatives, electronic trading or prime services. Most of all you will be able to demonstrate the strong sales qualities in being able to prospect, win and close deals. Fluency in Mandarin is required.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.